Industry Institute Interaction & Placement Cell
IMEC Institute of Management has Industry Institute Interaction & Placement Cell
- The Institute industry interaction & placement cell (IIIPC) at IMEC refers to its PGDM program and its association with Industry.
- The objective of the IMEC’s IIIPC is to bridge the gap between the Institute and Industry and to offer live projects and other developmental activities which is beneficial to both.
- Function of IIIPC at institute are:
a- To act as a medium offering the professional education to Industry
b- To identify IT skills gaps in the Industry
c- To address the student community about recent industry updates in global business world through workshops/guest lectures/seminars/live projects thereby making them industry-ready
4. The IIIPC at IMEC focuses on the following parameters for Industry-Institute mutual benefits :
- Joint Consultancy Projects: IMEC plans on joint consultancy projects with Industry in the following areas: HRM, Organization Development, Financial Planning and Marketing Management
- Internship and Full time placement: Our 2 year PGDM Students have to go through three months of internship after third semester prior to the completion of program and full time placements. To provide the placement assistance, IMEC has tied up with several companies and are getting support from others
To facilitate the placement of our PGDM students, IMEC focus on the following critical components
- Group discussions
- Mock interviews
- Aptitude training
- Professional grooming
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Managerial skills and other required soft skills
In addition to the 3 months of rigorous internship, short term industrial training are also be arranged.
IMEC has tied up with several industries & getting support from others