ABOUT TRUST & BOARD OF GOVERNORS
Grievance Redressal Cell
LECTURE & TUTORIAL ROOMS
For lectures, power point presentations, group discussion & remedial classes
- IMEC has adequate number of class rooms and tutorial rooms for the students.
- Classrooms are spacious and equipped with multimedia LCD projectors, infrared pointers, white boards etc.
- The institute is in process of installing video-conferencing facilities for hosting guest lectures & special seminars from abroad or other business institutions in India.
- Tutorial rooms are equipped with white boards/chalk boards. These rooms are exclusively used for developmental programs such as: a) Conducting the “Remedial Classes” in small groups to fill the deficiency on any account, on the part of student so as to create and increase level of confidence among them and group discussion. b) Hosting “Journal-Clubs” where the student present a research article in one of the functional areas of management and is open for group discussion to students and faculty.
For guest lectures, presentations & special events
For indoor games, multimedia games, newspaper & business magazine reading
- Separate common rooms for boys and girls. Students in their leisure time can read newspapers and business magazines to enhance their knowledge and keep them updated.
- Access to indoor games like chess, carom board. IMEC has procured a set of Multimedia-Interactive games from USA, A Family Entertainment Suite by SWIFT Software and COSMI Corporation (collection includes Las Vegas super casino, card games, board games, arcade games, crossword maker etc.). The students will be issued the laptop from the institute to play these multimedia interactive games.
For periodic check-us & emergency
For healthy & subsidized meal
OUTDOOR SPORTS ACTIVITY GROUND