biography of our chairman
Board of Trustees & Governors
Dr. B.S Moshal
Dr. Moshal is a former Professor of Management & Commerce at Delhi University with over 40 years of professional teaching & mentoring experience at graduate & post graduate levels.
- Authored >10 books on Business Management & Law (national/international).
- Published >50 research articles on various topics in functional areas of management.
- Guided >20 students for PhD degree
- Guided >100 research projects for MBA (IGNOU, Delhi)
- Academic Councilor for MDPs at IGNOU, Delhi (>20 years).
- Member, Expert Committee “Curriculum Development” for MBA & BBA, IP Univ.
- Ex-founder director of IP University (DCAS)
- Associated with the Placement Cell of Delhi University for many years.
- Resource person for several reputed Business Schools, Universities, corporate & government sectors (>20 years) including: IIFT, Delhi : IIPA, Delhi : IMT, Ghaziabad: ICAI, Delhi : D.A.V Institute of Management, Delhi : JIMS, Delhi: IGNOU, Delhi: IP University, Delhi : Jamia Millia University, Delhi; Kumaon University, Uttarakhand: ABC Consultants Ltd., Delhi :Pradeep Phosphate Ltd., Delhi: Ministry of Finance, Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Delhi.
- Consultant (part-time basis) for over 15 years to various organizations.
Born in 1948, Dr. Moshal grew up in a small village in the district Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand and went to Lucknow for his higher education. He received his Master’s in Commerce (Business Administration) from Lucknow University and his PhD degree from Delhi School of Economics, Delhi University. He started his career as an Assistant Professor of Delhi University in 1971 & later held many challenging & prestigious positions in the University. Dr. Moshal’s contribution is very well appreciated in the academics & social spheres.
Why Pursue PGDM as your career?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- PGDM is Post Graduate Flagship Program of Management & is globally recognized, being conducted by all IIMs and others institutes of management allover the India.
- PGDM is highly professional and technical program which provides a lot of practical exposure of industries to the students, through Case Methods, Workshops & Seminars, Group Exercises & Presentations, Industrial visits, Training and Project work etc.
- PGDM curriculum inculcates the required soft skills in the personality of the students .
- PGDM is an autonomous and highly updated program structured as per the current requirements of the industries.
- PGDM aims at providing theoretical knowledge of Management as well as practical exposure of the industries.
Unlike other courses of Management, this program makes the students INDUSTRY-READY and highly likely employable as Managers.
Why Choose us ?
GUARANTEED PLACEMENT as an “ENTRY LEVEL MANAGER” with a annual salary of Rs. 3.5 to 5.0 lakh
- First PGDM college in Kumaon/Uttarakhand region promoted by a Ex-Professor from Delhi University
- Approved by A.I.C.T.E., MHRD, GOI: Two year full-time residential program
- Free transportation for day scholars
PGDM program highlights:
- Industry-driven curriculum & teaching
- Teaching by extensive Case Methods & Group Exercises/Presentations
- Seven (07) months of rigorous Training : Industry/Job skill development
- Strong Industry-Institute-Interaction
- Value added certifications (Marketing Analytics/Digital Marketing/Advance Excel for Business & many more) to make you industry-ready
- International study tours/ lectures option available
About the Campus
- Wi-Fi enabled
- IT- Lab, Language Lab & well equipped Library with access to E-Resources/Databases
- Smart lecture rooms
- Recreational facility & Green Campus
Career Counselling by Program Director (PGDM)
Swami Vivekanand Govt. PG College, Lohaghat (Pithoragarh)